ICT Security Consultant
Large Scale Project
About Our Client
This specialised security company provides industry leading IT solutions in the areas of collection, analysis and alerting/reporting on systems, user and applications activity. Their applications protects security environments within government, law enforcement and border protection in Canberra.
- Incident response
- Conduct security risk assessments
- Monitor and respond to network security control related incidents
- Vulnerability scanning and analysis of customer networks advising appropriate mitigation's
- Implementation and design of solutions that meet the requirements of architecture in the customer environment.
- Contribute, update and maintain product documentation and training materials.
- Product support both remote and onsite as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Hold an NV1 or Higher
- Experience as a ICT Security Consultant
- 5+ years of network security design, implantation and or operation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A working knowledge of security issues such as data leakage, insider threats and malware.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level management consulting and professional services firm. Also on offer are the following:
Excellent salary package
Numerous employee benefits