ICT Security Specialist
World's Largest Bulk Export Port
High Performance ICT Team
About Our Client
The Pilbara Ports Authority is a values driven organisation that includes two of the world's largest bulk export ports. This is a permanent role based in Port Hedland.
Directly reporting to the ICT Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of cyber security solutions and project security services. The role includes:
- Development and oversight of cyber security policy, process, and associated documentation.
- Providing direction on all cyber security issues and activities.
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with ISO 27001 technical controls.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessments on information systems and infrastructure.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability management.
- Management of cyber security projects and consultants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management.
- Proven ability to implement enterprise wide security applications, network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and associated network protocols and concepts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build effective relationships and liaise with stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
What's on Offer
With this role, you will receive competitive remuneration, 13% superannuation, highly subsidised housing, and full relocation. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this role offers you the opportunity for industry leading experiences and training.