ICT Security Specialist
Security Clearance Required
High Growth Business
About Our Client
This well-known and established ICT Company delivering enterprise managed services to government and commercial customers are seeking experienced and motivated ICT Security Specialist to join their dynamic team in Canberra. This company prides itself on delivering innovative IT solutions.
- Monitor the application and compliance of security administration procedures and reviews information systems for actual or potential breaches in security.
- Ensure that all identified breaches in security are promptly and thoroughly investigated and that any system changes required to maintain security are implemented.
- Knowledge of evaluation methods and techniques sufficient to assess and measure security effectiveness and the ability to evaluate the implications of new security developments and concepts.
- Information Security Management development and operation, security incident and event management, supporting system penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical knowledge of Information Security concepts, principles and practices associated in the delivery of services and solutions in a large and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set as an ICT Security Specialist.
- Well-developed skills in information security frameworks and network administration.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and development activities in support of project delivery in a complex ICT environment.
What's on Offer
- Supportive / dynamic culture that rewards performance
- Great opportunity to develop career
- Strong financial backing
- Great salary on offer