ICT Support Analyst
Work for a tier 1 ASX listed client
Learn new and emerging technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and highly respected client that operates globally. Our client invests in their people to produce high quality work and strong customer service.
Our client provides an inclusive workplace that encourages people to draw on their skills, ideas and experience which drives performance, innovation and achievement.
- Provide level 1 and 2 support
- Be the first point of contact for all users and employees
- Deploy hardware
- Maintain IT Service Desk
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Escalate tickets when necessary
- Proficient in Active Directory, Office 365, Windows 7-10, SCCM, Exchange Server
The Successful Applicant
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Ideally worked within mining/ oil & gas industries
- 2+ years in an IT customer service role
- Someone with an optimistic outlook and a "can do" attitude!
- ITIL certified/ knowledge
What's on Offer
What is on offer for you?
- Work within a large organisation with global exposure
- Opportunity to gain new technologies and work on new systems
- Potential career progression
- Work on exciting projects
- Work within an inclusive and friendly culture