- Contract opportunity with the potential to go permanent
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a not-for-profit in the disability sector, helping to improve the lives of children and adolescents living with disability. Through best practice principles, our client transforms the lives of families and those living with disabilities by educating, caring, through innovation and through fairness and honesty.
The role of ICT Support Officer is to support a broad range of ICT systems and processes, ensure continuity of organisational ICT services and contribute to ICT projects within the context of the ICT function annual plan and operational priorities. This is an excellent role for a level 1/2 or level 2 IT Support generalist where no day is the same.
- Monitor our client's ICT network & systems performance, coordinate maintenance and upgrades, report on systems performance and escalate issues as required.
- Monitor performance of a managed services provider, prioritise and escalate service tickets as required to ensure timely resolution to a required quality.
- Address system and network problems, hardware/software and telecommunications equipment faults, relevant application issues in timely and proactive manner.
- Administer and manage relevant internal applications (SharePoint, Zoom and other as directed by Senior Manager, Technology and Information Systems).
- Manage and control hardware assets and maintain an up-to-date hardware register.
- Coordinate deployment of ICT infrastructure and telco upgrades for our client's new and existing office sites.
- Contribute to implementation of ICT projects, preparation of UAT/training documentation and delivery of ICT related training to end users as required.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience in coordinating IT infrastructures and services
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in coordinating tickets and vendor's performance within SLAs
- SharePoint and MS Office Suite experience including Office365
- Working with children's check (essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Potential for contract to be extended or made permanent
- Chance to have variety where no day is the same