ICT- Systems Engineer
Full time position at a highly reputable school
Excellent work life balance
About Our Client
My client is highly reputable school.
* Manage, develop and continually improve College physical and virtual (Hyper-V) server
* Manage, monitor and develop College Windows/Linux server environment.
* Manage, monitor and develop College Layer 2 and 3 switches (ProCurve).
* Maintain, monitor and develop College Wireless Infrastructure (Aerohive).
* Administer and manage the storage environment (HP 3Par and Lefthand SAN).
* Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot School network based services: File and Print services,
Email, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS and other services as required.
* Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot School IP Telephony System (Unify).
* Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot College Print systems.
* Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot windows software deployments.
* Provide and maintain documentation of backup processes and retention periods.
* Provide Tier 3 support for students, staff and parents.
* Provide and test backup and disaster recovery processes and procedures.
* Understand and uphold the School's ethos and core values.
* Work closely with the Director of ICT in strategic planning, budgeting and continued
development of both on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
* Build relationships with external support providers in completing projects in line with the
School's infrastructure goals.
* Prepare and maintain written documentation of School server, network and application
* Develop and provide training and technical documentation for ICT Team members.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years experience in ICT environments
* 2+ years experience working in a Systems/Network Administration role
* Exceptionally strong skills in managing ICT Infrastructure across a wide range of
* Proven experience in managing Virtualised Server Environments
* Strong experience in Networking technology
* Experience with administering SAN storage
* Experience with administering backup
* Experience in managing wireless LANs
* Experience in managing services including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, ADFS,
* Commitment to ongoing Professional Learning
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience in an educational environment.
* Experience in administering O365 and Microsoft Azure platforms.
* Database administration skills
* Web development, programming and/or scripting skills.
* Tertiary Degree and/or equivalent industry experience.
* Microsoft Certification MCITPE/MCSA/MCSE.
* Working with Children Check WWCC
What's on Offer
Full time on going Systems Engineer role at a highly reputable school.