Immediately available Applications Support
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
3 Month Contract with view to extend
About Our Client
Large Victorian Organisation
- Proactively respond to client queries and resolve incidents related to data loads or system functionality.
- Provide support by working on business as usual data load activities (daily, weekly, monthly) ah-hoc data load/extracts as per requirements, carried out data quality & data integrity check to meet the client's expectation.
- Effectively working on incoming client support requests & internal system/data issues based on agreed SLA.
- Investigate issues related to data mapping/data conversion.
- Maintain and support BI reports
- Design/Develop/implement/maintain the new and existing procedures
- Participate in the implementation of process & framework components that would streamline and automate the manual day to day support activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience in SQL Server administration and support (SQL Server 2008,2012,2016), including T-SQL programming and performance tuning.
- Experience in supporting business applications (Civica's Authority product will be highly regarded).
- Good data analysis and testing/validation skills.
- Some knowledge in building integration/ETL jobs.
- Understanding of client-server architecture within a Wintel environment.
- Exposure to Power BI and Crystal Reports.
- Capable, confident and proactive, able to hit the ground running.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Team player with good attitude to work in the collaborative teams
- Ability and willingness to take on projects and be proactive
What's on Offer
3 Month Contract with view to extend/permanency
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.