Immediately Available System Admin
Great culture and Development opportunity
About Our Client
Company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia's most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
- Support the implementation, while assisting in the development, of agreed Dealer system processes and procedures consistent with set policies to achieve Franchise Development objectives.
- Support the development of systems and processes to effectively manage data, enhance Dealer system interfaces and analyse utility of the Dealer systems to identify risks, opportunities and improve performance.
- Provide specialist application support for stakeholders to deliver services at expected quality and at optimal cost, while contributing to ongoing stakeholder management.
- Monitor and analyse performance against targets for own area and recommend solutions, where required, to ensure agreed objectives can be achieved.
- Coordinate and facilitate forums to ensure implementation plans, system updates and user issues are effectively communicated to all stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualification in Business Management, Commerce, IT or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-3 years' accumulative experience in systems administration and providing user support
- Proven experience in system enhancements and upgrades, including testing and maintenance
- Problem solving mindset with the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- A strong track record of managing several deliverables simultaneously
- A passion for change management, promoting efficiency and running implementations, while delivering relevant training to users
- Understanding of automotive dealership networks will be highly regarded
- A high level of communication skills to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including vendors
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a Contract.
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.