Immediately Available Systems Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the FinTech Space
- You will join the professional services team as a Network/Systems Engineer, you'll take a key role in IT infrastructure projects that cover Networking, Server, Cloud and Virtualisation technologies.
- Ensure IT Services (Levels 2-3) are supported and maintained.
- Be responsible for all core network, voice and server infrastructure.
- Provide 3rd level Service Desk support (Incident and Request Management) for support calls received via phone, email, voicemail and walk-ups when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years in a system engineer role or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge and previous experience in supporting Microsoft suite of products - MS Server, Exchange, System Center, Hyper-V
- Good working knowledge of Networking, LAN/WAN, Switches, Firewalls.
- Windows Server, deployment, management and troubleshooting
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft InTune
- Windows Clustering
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Certificate Services
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Exchange 2013/2016/Online (hybrid)
- Office 365 management
- Sound experience with PowerShell
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a 3 month contract position.
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.