Indirect Procurement Manager
Join a rapidly expanding FMCG organisation during a period of aggressive growth
Take ownership for executing procurement strategy across all indirect spend
About Our Client
Own client is an FMCG organisation that operates multiple bands and has been enjoying a sustained period of rapid growth, as a result they have very aggressive growth targets over the next two years.
The core responsibility in the role of Indirect Procurement manager for this FMCG is to development the procurement strategy for all indirect spend across the 5 business units they currently operate. This business plans to grow through M&A and therefore, you will be responsible for aligning any new business units with your current strategies.
- Development, implementation and ownership of Sourcing & Procurement processes, policies and guidelines (e.g. Travel Policy, Purchasing Policy) in partnership with the Finance team
- Management of change including implementation of policies or tools
- Execute and lead competitive bid/direct negotiation processes upon alignment with stakeholders of key opportunities.
- Analyse all value pools and develop methodology to manage costs / spend vs budget / plans.
- Liaise with specific stakeholders in the business to identify, pursue and realise potential savings opportunities
- Relationship management with specific suppliers and review / maintenance of those contracts, for all indirect spend categories
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Indirect Procurement Manager for this rapidly growing FMCG will be able to demonstrate full autonomy in their current role, managing end to end procurement initiatives to deliver cost saving and value to the business. You will be able to demonstrate;
- Ability to work autonomously when required, taking initiative to deliver high quality outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyse complex data and provide meaningful, commercial recommendations and insights
- Demonstrated aptitude and knowledge of Internal Controls and Process Improvement
- Experience with procurement optimisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating positive outcomes for organisations with suppliers
What's on Offer
As Indirect Procurement Manager working for this rapidly expanding FMCG business you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment that drives best practice and a competitive salary and package.