- Exciting jobs
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Reputable within the manufacturing industry, our client is a global leader of industrial Food Processing Systems and Packaging Equipment. They are constantly expanding and would like engage a Industrial Electrician, ideally someone with a strong electrical background in the commissioning space with lots of fantastic exposure to PLC's, to join their team and work on exciting national and international projects. This role has massive amounts of potential for growth and a strong team to support you.
During Covid and Post Covid, both our client and their customers are carefully monitoring and looking after their Industrial electricians as best as possible for health regulations and accountability.
Being an integral, key team member in the business- your core responsibilities as an Industrial Electrician will be assisting customers with machine breakdowns: including troubleshooting, installation and commissioning of equipment and machinery, as well as report writing, training of equipment, etc.
- Commissioning of food processing systems, plant/machinery, parts and electrical equipment.
- Installation of processing equipment.
- PLC (Allen Bradley/Siemens) programming when required (converting functional descriptions into a PLC program)
- Supervision of on-site personal.
- Providing assistance with the development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
- Respond to and arrange repair of system/equipment breakdown.
- Customer training.
- Produce a report for each project.
- Overseas Travel
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical Ticket/Licence, preferably in Queensland, but NSW or Victoria would be suitable.
- Programming experience; PLCs include Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.
- Experience within the food industry would be advantageous.
- The ability to travel for extended periods of time.
- Familiar with networking, VFD (variable frequency drives), control loops, temperature controllers.
- Familiarity with burner and burner controls
What's on Offer
An excellent full time, secure role, to this Brisbane based position will ensure a competitive remuneration package, excellent career prospects, and the opportunity to learn from a skilled and professional team. The standard working hours for this position will be 37.5 hours per week with additional payment for approved overtime and travel time.
For a way to secure a full time work and join our client's team or discuss other roles with organisations and Builders in the SEQ market. Email James Blackhall - or click the apply button below.
Every single applicant will get a response.