Influencer and PR Executive
Part of a creative team of digital marketers
Build and nurture relationships with social influencers across global brands
About Our Client
Australian distributors for International Fashion Labels, operating across 4 global markets. They are an innovative digital progressive business, with their main operating arm being online.
- Grow influencer database by researching and contacting micro and macro influencers across Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
- Negotiate contracts and build engaging social campaigns that feature and highlight the products.
- Talent and campaign management.
- Grow influencer database.
- Build and manage agency relationships.
- Collaborate with creative team to come up with highly engaging social content that drives results, in collaboration with Influencers.
- Provide support to the team with organising photo shoots for campaigns, providing creative input that reflects branding and manage gifting, in collaboration with Influencers.
- Plan, organise and manage events.
- Manage and collaborate with PR agencies to develop PR strategy.
- Track, record and report on influencer and PR content.
- Utilising your copy writing skills to develop website blog content and Press Releases.
- Support the overall marketing team with growing the brands digital presence.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in related fields
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a social media, influencer management and / or PR role across retail, agency or internships.
- Retail experience - Strong understanding of the fashion retail industry.
- A strong network of contacts with fashion influencers and media
- Ability to take initiative and work collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative, progressive and collaborative environment.
- Company is aggressively growing therefore opportunity to progress with the business