Work with new and improving technologies
Exposure to an enterprise scale company
About Our Client
Our client is a Global company who is committed to diversity and inclusion as the group continues to expand. They are committed to driving efficiency's and utilising best practice processes and methodologies to ensure successful product development in a cost effective way.
They are building multinational businesses that differentiate themselves from competitors. They are incorporating this through customer-centricity, innovation, entrepreneurship, trustworthiness and values-driven business operations, while balancing the interests of diverse stakeholders including shareholders, employees and civil society.
- Install, Administrator Upgrade and Manage Informatica MDM platform including application servers for cluster and high availability needs
- Implement efficient integration with DMP Platform
- Upgrading, patching to keep the systems up-to date.
- Working with Database administrator to troubleshoot any problems
- Code deployment across the environments.
- Setting up the monitoring process for Informatica tools.
- System recovery in the event of system failures.
- Applying Hotfixes to Informatica servers
- Supporting production jobs, data enhancements and code fixes for implemented MDM solutions
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will;
- Work well under pressure without compromising the quality of work.
- Have strong problem-solving ability: both business and technical level. Able to work collaboratively to resolution with diverse stakeholders.
- Be an effective communicator, with solid interpersonal and analytical decision making
- Be able to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, and maintains effective performance under stressful and uncertain conditions
- Have an understanding of mining domain and value chain.
- Be an effective communicator, with good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Whats on offer for you?
- The opportunity to work in the heart of Perth CBD in a state of the art office environment
- Work within a large international company providing future global career opportunities
- Great salary package and ongoing support to gain relevant certifications
- The opportunity to work within a company that is recognised as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.