Information Management Lead
Lead a newly formed IM team.
Lead the charge on emerging technologies and what roadmap to follow.
About Our Client
This business is based in the heart of vibrant and sunny Wollongong - regarded as the "most liveable" regional city, with a relaxed coastal feel, and all the benefits of a major city.
You will be joining a growing tech function within a forward thinking business that is committed to the continued rise of data-driven decision making.
Your success in this role will be judge by the follow outcomes:
- The development and execution of data architecture requirements for the consolidation of data, DWH, integrations and migrations.
- Designing and implementing Data Governance frameworks in alignment to the needs of the organisation.
- Partnering with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to deliver complex business outcomes across a complex org structure.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal background for this role is as follows:
- A demonstrated passion for information management and integration of emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent stakeholder management skills to work with and understand sometimes challenging stakeholders and briefs.
- Your ability to problem solve and use analytical skills to make improvements to IM strategies will always be fundamental to this role.
What's on Offer
You get to work in one of the most desirable living locations in the country and join an organisation that is growing and thriving. You will also have excellent access to public transport and a short distance from the beach.