Information Security Manager
Large Scale Defence Project
About Our Client
This well-known and established IT Company delivering enterprise managed services to government and commercial customers are seeking an experienced and motivated Information Security Manager to join their dynamic Canberra team. This company prides itself on delivering innovative solutions.
- Monitors the IT application and compliance of security administration procedures and reviews information systems
- Provide direction and advice on techniques and procedures for conducting Information System security risk assessments
- Assist in compliance audits, and the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and system security
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience as a Information Security Manager and strong technical knowledge of Information Security concepts, principles and practices associated in the delivery of services and solutions in a large and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set
- Well-developed skills in information security frameworks and network administration.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and development activities in support of project delivery in a complex ICT environment
- Over 10 years' experience in a similar role
What's on Offer
All Candidates must have an NV1 or NV2 Security Clearance or the Ability to obtain one.