Information Security Manager
Progressive and innovative technology environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and reputable company based in the CBD. They are looking to hire an experienced Information Security Manager to be part of the Cyber Security service delivery team and the leadership team.
The Information Security Manager will be responsible for:
- Direct and approve the design of security systems
- Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning, make sure they are communicated, and that compliance is enforced
- Approve identity and access policies
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place, tested and up to date
- Conduct investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities
- Maintain a current understanding of the IT threat landscape for the industry
- Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations
- Identification of risks and actionable plans to protect the business
- Schedule periodic security audits
- Manage all teams, employees, contractors, vendors and systems involved in IT security
- Brief the executive team on status and risks, communicate risks and best practices and provide training to all parts of the business
The Successful Applicant
The Information Security Manager will possess the following:
- Previous experience in IT security management.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST. Regulatory compliance knowledge including PCI, GDPR Knowledge and Experience of Network and Infrastructure security and vulnerabilities.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent role based in the CBD.