Information Security Manager
Drive the organisations Governance, risk and compliance strategy
Supervisory role overseeing the ongoing Cyber Security program
About Our Client
Situated in the heart of Sydney CBD, have an opportunity to work for a leading government agency that effectively contributes to the economic and social wellbeing of all Australians. With a lengthy contract on offer, and a generous superannuation contribution, don't miss out on an exciting period of change and project transformation.
You will take on a supervisory role in a small team across the entire Information risk and security domain. Exercising strong GRC implementation and PSPF control and development as it relates to a public enterprise domain. You will instil key frameworks and investigatory methods of risk mitigation to protect the business from likely or imminent threats.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Advanced IT risk, governance and compliance implementation and delivery methods
- Skilled in implementing risk frameworks and policy controls to mitigate risks and threat
- Experience establishing a protective security policy framework (PSPF) or standing up similar ISM standards
- Strong commercial instincts and ability to build credibility while applying a security lens
- Exposure across the SecOps level and how it compliments Information security - SIEM and MS Defender
- Proven experience securing funding at executive level for cyber program improvements
- Extemporary written and communication skills as required by a corporate enterprise
What's on Offer
On offer is a rewarding role with complete ownership of the cyber security domain. You will lead a greenfield development setting up best practice frameworks and standards. In return you will be afforded an attractive salary package, job security and additional superannuation benefits!
Look no further, apply within!