Information Technology Officer
Upper Great Southern
Full time permanant position
About Our Client
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has a team-oriented and highly motivated workforce which provides quality services and facilities to residents and visitors.
- Provide a professional Information Systems Support Service with strong customer focus
- Act as the first point of contact for internal customer enquiries and deal directly and promptly with a wide range of customers in a sensitive manner
- Carry out the timely purchasing, installation, support, maintenance and replacement of computing and telephony (including mobile phones) equipment both hardware and software
- Assist in the review and re-engineering of existing IT business processes and in the development of new processes
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the use, installation, maintenance and day to day operations of Microsoft products in a corporate environment, including Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10 and Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in the use, maintenance and day to day operations of Microsoft Office 365 Exchange, and Microsoft Windows 2008 & 2012 server in a corporate virtualised environment.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in an IT environment.
- Experience in the installation and set-up of hardware, such as networked printers, PCs, , VOIP phones and switches, etc.
- Active Directory Users and computer administration.
What's on Offer
- Friendly work environment
- Employee corporate functions
- Regular performance reviews
- Internal promotion and acting opportunities
- Job share and part-time opportunities
- State of the art office