Information Technology Security Manager
Enjoy APS benefits and entitlements
About Our Client
This Agency is looking for an Information Technology Security Manager for the Australian legislative branch of the Federal Government. The Client is the IT Information Services Division and is responsible for the effective and secure operation of the Departments state-of-the-art digital network and computing environment in Canberra.
- Ensure a strategic and integrated approach to cyber security practice, policies and functions with a focus on information management and risk-based decision making.
- Document and analyse risk using the Information Security Manual (ISM) control framework and provide certification documentation (SOA, SSP, SRMP) for accreditation by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) or other accrediting authorities.
- Interrogate the effectiveness of the implementation of security controls in support of compliance and risk analysis efforts.
- Liaise with other Cyber Security team members to support the planning, design and implementation of network and security platforms.
The Successful Applicant
- A comprehensive knowledge of the standards which govern the security of government ICT systems as detailed in the Australian Signals Directorate publication, the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM).
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Protective Security Policy Framework
- Demonstrated technical expertise in ICT security and the application of ICT security measures.
- Ability to manage competing priories, anticipate and meet the needs of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity as a Information Technology Security Manager IT to develop your career and take it to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Immediate start
- Excellent salary package
- Great location