Infrastructure Architict - Perth
High Job Satisfaction Not for Profit Role
Azure Cloud Migration Project
About Our Client
Our Client was founded more than 170 years ago with the intent of creating a better, more equal, caring and compassionate outlook for all Western Australians. They're proud to continue this legacy by offering over 40 services designed to offer care and assistance wherever it is needed.
- Designing, planning and leading the new IT infrastructure technology strategy and providing consultation and project management and ensuring successfully implementation.
- Should have experience with building distributed systems, designing cloud architecture for public and hybrid cloud models, designing large scale environments with Windows environments is required.
- Should have experience designing service management, orchestration, monitoring and management requirements of cloud platform.
- Responsible for delivering the Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) strategy roadmap and service outcomes.
- Lead the design and development of the overall Organisational Business Enterprise Environment Architecture.
- Conduct cloud security strategy, and security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations.
- Plan smooth migration of IT infrastructure from private to Microsoft Azure Public cloud services, validate/recommend solutions and strategies for the migration, and provide post implementation support services.
- Identify and translate system requirements into a prescribed architecture blueprint process and build/maintain the necessary artefacts.
- Set up of cloud governance and process for ongoing cloud management services.
- Deliver technical solutions across server, desktop, security, telephony and networks.
- Ensure the Technology Infrastructure Solutions deliver the required business benefit, aligning infrastructure and business roadmaps.
- Validate the proposed architecture solution in order to enable the team to provision estimates, develop plans and prepare implementation approaches.
- Collaborate with various internal and external technical resources in order to drive consensus on an architecture design.
- Architecture professional certification with Azure is desirable.
- Architecture and design experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Must have lead large MS Azure cloud migrations.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ITIL, service management and delivery
- Enhance the user experience by ensuring seamlessly connection to Microsoft Azure Platform.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum five (5) years in a similar capacity as a Microsoft Azure Consultant (Strong Experience with Azure DevOps).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of complex enterprise infrastructure environments.
- Azure IaaS design/deployment experience.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, including enterprise / hosting provider services SaaS, PaaS
- Knowledge of IT cloud security risks
- Experience with provisioning a virtualized cloud service environment
- Working knowledge of following technologies:
- Service Management Automation (SMA) and/or Windows Azure Stack
- Azure Foundation (Subscription, Network, Compute, Features)
- Cloud Management and Optimization (Appropriately sizing, automating scaling, tagging, policies
- Azure PowerShell and PowerShell Workflow
- Azure Networking experience
- Strong experience in cloud solution/architecture
- Experience in, Vmware, Veaam and Office 365 suite.
- Knowledge of SharePoint online design & architect will be an advantage
- Technical and User documentation
- Excellent communication skills, vendor and stakeholder management
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Salary sacrifice
- Onsite parking
- Evolving project based work