5 month contract
Government organisation in the inner suburbs of Sydney
About Our Client
Highly reputable Government organization located in the inner suburbs of Sydney.
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise applications such as SAP, message busses application architectures etc..
- Demonstrated ability to influence a diverse team of SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), architects and senior managers to deliver infrastructure solutions and designs that support business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to design "end to end", infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to redesign and re-architect existing solutions to fit into a new paradigm or to take advantage of new capabilities or technologies.
- Have a keen understanding of networking and firewalling in a multi-site hybrid cloud networks/topology.
- Cross-platform skills are valuable.
- Ability to analyse and document existing solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a holistic approach to IT and be across all technology stacks, but leaving the detail to SME's of those technology stacks.
- Team-orientated, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering high quality work and ensuring business productivity.
- Comfortable when presenting to or dealing with all levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently and can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
What's on Offer
5 month contract for a Infrastructure Designer