Newly created opportunity
About Our Client
An ASX listed organisation and a real Australian success story, this business looks at the bigger picture in supporting their staff culturally providing the best platform for success. Boasting an established operating environment with a strong team culture, this organisation encourages, develops and promotes internal staff in line with best practice.
- Participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting a complex corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Ensure high availability of enterprise voice and data platforms
- Troubleshoot and remediate 3rd and 4th level issues.
- Ensure that data protection and disaster recovery processes are deployed and administered.
- Coordinate design, provisioning, installation and troubleshooting.
- Manage and monitor server infrastructure - Microsoft, EMC, Cisco, Citrix and VMWare technologies.
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures.
- Perform all activities in keeping with established change management and approval procedures.
- Evaluate new technologies and platforms.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge in the following:
- Microsoft System Center products including Configuration Manager and Operations Manager
- Server virtualization using Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX, XEN, and Datacenter products
- Microsoft Windows (all versions)
- Microsoft clustering and replication
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD and hybrid scenarios
- Microsoft SQL Server
- System and Network Security
- TCP/IP network architecture
- Modern telephony systems.
- Cloud technologies (ie AWS, Azure, M365, Google Cloud etc) along with automation integration experience
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent role with a leading brand. Close to public transport, you will have all you need right on your doorstep!