6 month fixed term contract
Interested in all things cloud based?
About Our Client
Foodbank Victoria is an independent not-for-profit organisation with 90 years' experience providing food relief to individuals and families experiencing hardship. They are the largest provider of food relief in Victoria, including in times of disaster as part of the State Relief and Recovery Team.
Annually they distribute the equivalent of 18 million meals across metro, regional and rural communities. They work with a network of over 900 corporate and community partners to source and distribute food with the aim of helping to improve the lives of Victorians that need our support.
Reporting to the ICT Program Manager, this is a hands-on role working with Azure, O365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams and other relevant networking technologies.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assess current systems and make recommendations
- Improve, plan and design for identified Infrastructure engineering projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve Infrastructure issues
- Strong focus on Cloud-based technology including O365, Azure, Intune and SharePoint
- Develop installation and testing procedures and standards and schedule installation work to roll-out new technology
- Document and update configuration management records
- Create user guides to support delivery of training to staff
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Significant experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Strong skills and extensive experience with Cloud, O365, Azure, Intune and Sharepoint
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Exceptional planning, organisational and time-management skills
- Confident communicating at all levels to influence and manage technological change
What's on Offer
Foodbank is located in Yarraville and on offer is a 6-month fixed term contract. This position will be mainly onsite but with flexibility to work from home.