Infrastructure & Support Team Lead
Great opportunity at a growing Managed Services organisation
Must have broad Infrastructure experience and be very client facing
About Our Client
My client is a highly reputable MSP in the CBD. They are looking for someone with very strong Infrastructure and Networking skills as well as management experience to join this strong team at an exciting time
This exciting opportunity will be a variety of team leadership, client facing, vendor management and of course Technical. This will include onsite at Customer sites, Consulting with Customers, planning and devising IT strategies for the Customers Infrastructure; performing Server Health checks & Server and Network maintenance and any tasks that the Customer requests/prepares for this visit (including desktop related tasks).
The role will also include 3rd Level Support in the office, Pre-Sales meetings, performing Solutions Design & Audits for new Customers, performing Network Build/Migration Projects
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate must have strong Leadership and Management experience and be able to lead from the front
- You will be highly technical as well as possess strong client facing experience and skills
- You will have good vendor management experience
- You will be able to design and build IT Infrastructure Networks and solutions for small to medium businesses (10-100 Staff businesses).
- You will have very strong hands-on design, implementation, configuration, maintenance and support experience with:
- MS Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Routers, Firewalls and VPNs
- Backup Software
- Office 365
- Azure/AWS (desirable but not compulsory)
- Candidates must have strong Network Design ability and have built many computer networks and performed many server migrations (single handedly - not in a team) before.
- Candidates must have an excellent Customer service focus and be comfortable in servicing very small organisations to very large i.e. whether it be a 10 seat Customer to 1000 seat Customer.
- Candidates must be able to write documentation, create project plans, produce network designs and solution quotations.
- Should be extremely well-presentable and a perfect communicator.
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable Managed Services Provider in their CBD location. You will join a highly motivated and driven team at an exciting time. This is a permanent opportunity. Please only apply if you have all the technical experience listed above as well as leadership experience