6 Month FTC
About Our Client
Australian Food Manufacturing Company
- Provide management across the IT Infrastructure support functions, including leading the testing, monitoring, maintenance, business continuity and security
- Monitor, analyse, plan and manage identified variances to the required service delivery of the IT network, communications and Infrastructure functions
- Ensure platforms and communications are aligned across the Group and Office 365 functionality is utilised consistently
- Plan and lead the investigation, analysis and recommendation of the business requirements for proposed IT Network, Communication and Infrastructure changes.
- Be responsible for the creation and ongoing management of documentation for infrastructure, network and security, specifically: policies and procedures; proposals and reports for management; requirements and statements of work; contracts; and design and configuration specifications.
- Manage risk through ensuring disaster recovery, risk management and business continuity requirements are met within the IT Infrastructure functions.
- Ensure that hardware for users is updated in line with policy.
- Responsible for Change Management of Applications relating to Infrastructure, Business Applications and communications System.
- Understand, analyse and document project scope, project plans, objectives, benefits and risks of agreed projects
- Deliver projects to agreed timelines and budgets.
- Monitor and report progress in line with stakeholder expectations
- Manage vendors to contracts and agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Coordinate with Vendors and Contractors for delivery of required services and follow up issues.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree, preferably in Information Systems, Business Processes or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Infrastructure, Communication and Network and Security
- Expertise in end to end life cycle of Infrastructure, Office 365, communications, network and Security.
- Experience in maintaining servers and maintenance updates
- MS SQL Servers - Databases, Analysis Servers (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSAS) and Integration Services (SSIS)
- Applications Servers - Remote Desktop Servers and ERP System Servers.
- Self-motivated - must have the ability to work independently with a broad framework
- Communication skills, particularly the ability to convey complex systems problems/solutions in understandable terms for lay people
- Strong Evaluation, Planning and Project Management skills
- Experience in managing IT vendors
- Understanding of modern IT commercials and cost optimisation principles
What's on Offer
This is a 6 month Fixed term contract with the view to extend.