Injection Moulding Team Leader
One of Australia's largest FMCG companies
Excellent opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a major national manufacturer supplying to a range of clients across various market sectors. They are global leaders in their field and have a long history of success, notably due to the quality of their products and services. They are looking to have a Team Leader join the team, specifically with strong Injection Moulding experience.
This role requires you to play an active role in driving production forward through improvement activities. This involves all aspects within the production process such as Operator Supervision, Product Quality, Safety, Material Usage and Scrap Reduction, Machine Efficiencies and Stock control. You require a solid skill set in supervising a production team and have a strong understanding of Injection manufacturing techniques within Plastics. You will need to have strong hands-on capability to deal with technical and process issues as they arise.
The Successful Applicant
Specifically, the successful candidate will require:
- TAFE qualifications or similar relevant to a production environment
- Strong experience with Injection Moulding experience
- Excellent demonstrable "hands on" and supervisory capabilities within the Plastics industry
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to learn and get to the root cause of an issue quickly
- The capability to work unaided on machinery and learn quickly
- The capability to fix and adjust complex process equipment in a pressurised environment
- The ability to collate, analyse and interpret raw data to understand process trends and issues
The candidate must be open to occasional rotating shifts.
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual looking to further develop practical experience in Production management within a manufacturing environment. This role will also go permanent for the right candidate.