Flexible working hours
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable financial services organisation who are going through a period of real growth. They are looking to bring on board someone who is a team player and who is really passionate about Instructional Design.
The Instructional Designer's primary responsibility is to lead the design and development of products and programs for the department. This involves being creative and designing high- level concepts which are consistent with identified needs and quality/accessibility standards.
As the instructional Designer you will also support the overall program along by producing a wide range of artefacts supporting learning outcomes, this includes defining and managing how learning materials are integrated into programmes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Demonstrated skill in the use of rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline to develop online courseware
- Experience developing courses in a range of LMS platforms - e.g. Moodle, Canvas
- Experience designing learning and assessment for online delivery
- Confidence in contemporary graphic design largely using digital and online platforms
- Demonstrate a strong visual sense and an aptitude for creativity
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
If successful in securing the Instrumental Designer role you'll be joining a collaborative team that is eager to hire strong experience. This exciting business has scope to continue your career progression, whilst also offering a positive and collaborative environment.