Insurance Litigation Lawyers - 5 different roles!!
INSURANCE LITIGATION LAWYERS NEEDED ASAP!
5 DIFFERENT ROLES ACROSS SYDNEY CBD!
About Our Client
We are currently partnering with a number of leading, national law firms on a variety of insurance litigation roles ranging from CTP, Personal Injury, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Life insurance, D+O, Property damage and Dust Diseases work.
Our clients each have fantastic insurance litigation teams and, due to high demand, are all looking to grow their practice groups and are offering competitive packages for the right people!
Therefore, there is no better time for experienced, insurance litigators to consider their next career move as you now have options!!!
The current roles we are working on deal with a range of practice areas within the insurance litigation spectrum, to include:-
- Personal Injury
- Public Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Life insurance
- Directors and officers liability
- Property damage
- Dust Diseases work
Your responsibilities will cover end to end matters from instruction to conclusion. Some roles encompass an element of front-end advisory and policy work, whereas others are purely litigious in nature.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Specialised, insurance litigation lawyers with at least 2 years' PQE from a reputable insurance litigation team.
- Local, defendant experience is preferred but Plaintiff side will also be considered for the right person.
- You will need to have a genuine desire to practice in this area and be looking for your next long-term career move.
- Strong academics are a must
- Extensive drafting, negotiating and advocacy skills required.
Transferable skills will also be recognised, so even if you practice in a different area of insurance, you may still be considered if you are looking to broaden your area of expertise!
What's on Offer
FIVE DIFFERENT ROLES ON OFFER in fantastic, leading insurance litigation teams across Sydney CBD, offering competitive packages for a competitive market!
Now is the time to apply; YOU ARE IN DEMAND!