Integrated Logistics Support Manager - ILS Manager
Canberra Based - Permanent Position
High level of support to CIOG
About Our Client
Well-known and established National Security Consultancy Firm delivering above the line support to the Department of Defence and National Security Agencies are seeking an experienced and motivated ILS Manager to join their dynamic team.
The scope of work is to support the rollout of the a networked capability and ensure it is managed and supported to achieve IOC and FOC. The engagement may extend into the initial year of sustainment and will involve provision of advice and actions to support transition of ILS to CIOG. Holistically, the Project requires a suite of logistic support plans and documentation, support contracts, as well as Fleet Management processes and actions for the duration of the engagement.
The Successful Applicant
Specifically, duties of the ILS professionals include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provide support and guidance in a range of Introduction into Service and sustainment activities;
- Provide ILS Support to the Project to enable capability realisation and sustainment;
- Report on ILS progress against the master schedule and expected outcomes;
- Provide advice to management on methods and/or strategies to improve the efficiency of ILS;
- Creation of Integrated Logistic Support Instructions, Transition into Service Plan, acceptance Into Service and disposal plans;
- Work with other contractors, and Defence logistics personnel to resolve logistic matters;
- Liaise with Capability Managers on logistics matters;
- Conduct procurement and contracting activities, including raising purchase orders, in support of the project;
- Produce parts or all of the following documents / processes:
What's on Offer
- MILIS knowledge and access is desirable
- Existing login to the Defence PROTECTED and SECRET networks is desirable
- Experience working with CIOG is desirable
- Experience working on JACKSTAY or a Defence DLAN system is preferred.
It is desirable that the candidate has high level writing skill and have a high level of Defence and Industry stakeholder engagement experience. The candidate is required to have solid communication skills able to understand and appreciate a wide variety of stakeholder concerns, reporting skills and requirements.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Immediate start
- Excellent salary package
- Great location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.