Integration & Automation Developer (.NET)
Opportunity to play a pivotal role as part of an large Digital Transfomation
Opportunity to lead, drive and take ownership of key development projects
About Our Client
Arts Centre Melbourne is Australia's largest and busiest performing arts venue, staging more than 4,000 performances and public events and welcoming over 3 million people through their doors each year. As a cultural and architectural landmark in our nation's cultural capital, Arts Centre Melbourne has showcased the best of Australian and international performing arts for over 30 years.
Together with homegrown programs of performances, events, and activities, Arts Centre Melbourne offers a diversity of audiences a distinctly multidimensional approach to participation, education, and entertainment. On world-renowned stages, in communities across Victoria, online, via mobile and through digital and outreach programming, their connection to individuals, families and communities traverses generations, and transcends cultural and geographical divides.
Everyone is welcome, and Arts Centre Melbourne devises programs and projects to enable visitors and audiences to experience the arts, both as spectator and creator. Their commitment to participation and education are central to what they do, enabling them to inspire a new generation of creatives and makers.
The Integration and Automation Developer will be part of the Build team and responsible for taking ownership of the development and maintenance of key application/system integrations and automating business processes to support the digital transformation strategy.
The role comes with a high level of autonomy, responsible for making decisions relating to the technical approach and delivery of key projects. It plays a significant part in providing input to solutions being created and works closely with key stakeholders to provide sound advice and recommendations in relation to all developments.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience working on business systems and enterprise applications, ideally as part of a larger Digital transformation
- Ability to lead, drive and take ownership of your own development projects
- .NET Framework & C# development experience
- Microsoft Stack working experience including Azure Cloud and working in a DevOps environment
- Experience using middleware and creating API's to integrate systems
- Experience automating manual business processes using in-house tools
- A great understanding of current technology, operating systems, applications and security
- Experience working in an Agile project methodology
- First rate verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to influence and great stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting ability
- Strong organisational skills
- The demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology and systems
What's on Offer
The successful candidate has a great opportunity to join an established technology team with a number of key development projects ready to lead and take ownership of. The role offers great WFH flexibility, a competitive salary package and a great CBD location.