Integration Consultant (Azure cloud)
Immediate Start on a 6 month contract
Opportunity to work on an exciting Enterprise wide project
About Our Client
An established Education organisation based in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing various systems in enterprise, providing estimation, understanding processes and performing data mapping required for integration.
- Designing detailed technical systems integration architecture.
- Liaising with the development team (internal / vendor) during systems analysis / design / implementation phases of the project.
- Liaising with business stakeholders, application owners and SMEs to understand requirements and specifications for integration projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to have hands-on development across:
- Azure PaaS
- Azure Function / Durable Functions / Logic apps / Web Apps
- Azure networking (Hybrid connection) / Azure Storage / Key Vault
- Entity Framework with LINQ query
In addition you will require to have experience across System Integration, Data Transformation and Data mapping with implementation experience.
What's on Offer
An immediate start on a 6 month contract and the opportunity to work on a interesting enterprise scale project.