Be part of a new integration team
High performing working environment with flexi-time if necessary
About Our Client
The client is servicing the resource industry. They have a significant IT function and put innovation of technology at the forefront of everything they do.
- Code development within the GIP environment:
- Perform all related development activities within with Platform Integration (GIP) development and delivery methodology and standards.
- Contribute to the overall delivery schedule supporting the Platform Integration Delivery Lead/Project manager(s).
- Assists Development Lead in general development and/or code version management and issues surrounding management of code in a dynamic project environment.
- Contribute towards the improvement of process and development methodologies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Deep subject matter expertise of Integration platforms, tools and processes
- Experience with IBM Integration Suite, MQ, Mulesoft or API-C
- Ability to engage with stakeholders of different levels and technical backgrounds.
- experience in documentation of integration processes.
- 5+ years of integration experience in analysis or development.
What's on Offer
- A contract opportunity looking to renew in the new year.
- Great contractor benefits as part of the Page Group brand.
- flexi time available