Interim FM Category Manager - Temp to Perm
Manage a regional FM Category
Excellent opportunity for an immediate start with opportunity for perm
About Our Client
Our client is a global real estate & property management company with locations and major accounts across Australia and the world.
With a major interim need for an experienced FM category manager who has good supplier knowledge in the FM category.
As the interim FM Category Manager you will ultimately be responsible for full end to end category management for the client.
You will be able to articulate examples of strong stakeholder management, category management, negotiation and hitting the ground running.
Your experience will include but not be limited to:
- Manage contracts, recognise savings and implement cost saving procedures
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, keeping them onside and manage their expectations
- Liaise with other managers and teams on a weekly / fortnightly basis, to ensure budgets and projections are met
- Present findings to the senior management, with rectification plans, should they be required
- Uphold and overall procurement processes, best practice and policies, should it be required
- This role will have a large amount of autonomy, requiring the successful candidate to have a drive to succeed and overachieve on set targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have significant experience working within the manufacturing, mining, oil & gas or government industry with a key focus on the FM category
Utilising your experience in this category you will have:
- Previous direct sourcing of good and products needed for the facilities managers around each site, focusing on a similar sized role
- Track record of procurement process improvement, contracts management and achieving success through procurement
- Positives references leaving the procurement department in better shape than when you found it.
What's on Offer
Excellent day rate and opportunity for temp to perm