Interim Procurement Specialist
Newly created role!
Long term temporary contract
About Our Client
Our client are leaders in innovation and growth with in the Health & Life Sciences fields.
- Participate and lead sourcing and contracting activities in line with agreed strategies across the business objectives
- Deliver on targets around savings / value delivery, risk management and governance
- Managing contract life cycles and negotiations with suppliers delivering services across the client portfolio
- Managing tenders and tender analysis
- Deliver strategies to reduce vendor numbers, drive efficiency and reduce cost
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Extensive experience in a Procurement, Contract Management or Tendering Specialist role (including, demonstrated knowledge and experience in applying high level competitive tendering practices and probity standards)
- Experience in managing procurement activities in a public sector or health care environment together with a comprehensive understanding of governance.
- Exceptional contract negotiations and communication skills
- High level of computer literacy and proven proficiency using MS office suite, contract electronic systems and ERP systems, to work effectively in a complex environment where priorities can shift quickly
What's on Offer
- Be part of a passionate and driven team, who share common values
- Competitive salary offer
- long term role with potential permanent position