Leading Multi-Disciplined Architecture Practice
Excellent On-Going Training and Career Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
A well established, industry leading Canberra based Architectural & Interior Design Practice are looking to bolster their high performing and dynamic team with the addition of a mid or senior level Interior Designer. This fantastic opportunity would give you exposure to work on a large and exciting portfolio of workplace, commercial, educational, health and technical fit-outs for high-profile private and government clients.
- Tertiary Qualified to Bachelor Degree level in Interior Architecture/Design
- 4 or more years of industry experience local to NSW or Australia
- Thorough understanding of BCA & Australian Standards
- Excellent presentation skills - Verbal & Visual
- A team player
- Revit Experience (In-Practice on Live Projects)
- Self-Motivated, Conscientious, Team Player
- Full working rights in Australia, without restrictions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate 4 + years of local or Australian experience in a similar role and portfolio of work. With a design focus and a view to provide our clients with exceptional solutions to their work spaces we are looking for someone that is highly ambitious, creative and has a willingness to look outside the box to exceed clients expectations. You will be working on high-level detailing of joinery, elevations, notations, floor plans, FF&E and schedules completed in Revit, so experience documenting across all stages with the software is an important consideration. A good construction and delivery knowledge will be highly advantageous while liaising with consultant teams and coordinating building services teams, as well as have great time management & organisational skills.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate.
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits
- Fantastic career progression opportunities and on-going mentoring/training
- Please contact Liam Wilson at