- Join a secure and stable Tier 2 Main Building Contractor
- Lucrative salary package & a supportive and flexible working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well established (Over 25 years), award winning, mid-tier main building contractor with a proven track record of delivering high quality projects across the Rail Station, Commercial Construction, Heritage, Education and Prestigious Residential sectors. The company is a secure a stable business who believe in their employees and value their clients. With an increase on tender opportunities the company is now seeking to employ an Intermediate Estimator to assist the tendering department.
- 4 - 6 years Estimating experience in Commercial Construction, Heritage, Education and Prestigious Residential sectors
- Proven ability in decision making and managing various tasks at the same time
- Experience dealing with sub-contractors and clients
- Experience dealing with deadlines and working under pressure
- High attention to details
The Successful Applicant
- Reporting to the Estimating Manager
- Preparing tender documentation and tender submissions in a timely manner.
- Sending out tender enquiries, assessing quotes and follow up of quotes from suppliers
- Detailed Quantity take-offs (using on-screen take-off) & BOQ's
- Ensuring accurate estimates are completed on time and in accordance with the required technical standard
- Form strong relationships with sub-contractors to achieve best possible market pricing
- Follow up tender submission with the client.
- Ensuring all work is performed to the highest standard and adheres to company policies and procedures, and to industry regulations.
What's on Offer
- Above market related salary with flexibility
- Work for a market leader with great mentorship
- Convenient location, close to public transport with parking available
- Work on a diverse range of unique projects