- Opportunity to work on one of New Zealand's Largest Building projects
- Company has a diverse, prestigious & iconic project list in central locations
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected, reputable developer who specialise in Commercial and High-rise Residential (Mixed use) & Leisure (Hotel) new build projects. The business is committed to providing a superior experience to their network of clients through their organisational management and structured systems. The company has high performing teams who are committed to delivering projects to the highest of standards.
The company's management executives believe that the foundation of their success lies within their people and the strategic selection of high performing and experienced construction professionals who have successfully managed and delivered projects throughout the major cities in New Zealand.
- Lead and co-ordinate design (structural, façade, and fitting-out) related issues of the project from client perspective.
- Support Senior Managers from design aspects to make effective decisions.
- Support Senior Managers to coordinate required consenting targets, such BC submission and AC RFIs follow up.
- Effectively work with the team and managers on day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Routine communication with team and with other stakeholders, i.e. consultants, main contractor, council etc.
- Foster and maintain relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Other reasonable works required from Senior Manager or General Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Associated Degree in construction Management or similar
- 2 + Experience in the local New Zealand (Auckland) construction market on Commercial (Office), Residential (Apartment), Mixed - Use & Leisure (Hotel) projects
- Passion for construction and a high work ethic with attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both English & Mandarin (advantageous but not essential)
What's on Offer
- Lucrative salary package & true Career progression
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Accessible work location
- Exposure to prestigious & iconic projects
- Stability and sound financial backing