Internal Audit Manager
Leading FMCG company
Unique opportunity with scope for exponential progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian retail business providing consumers with quality range of products with value. Their expertise spans across fresh produce, merchandise and petrol. Their offices are newly renovated, and their facilities include undercover parking, on site gym and cafes. They believe in supporting a flexible working environment and provide internal staff benefits.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete reviews which are factually accurate and risk based in an efficient and effective manner;
- Coordinate, drive and deliver simultaneous reviews in a timely and efficient manner, without compromising quality of delivery;
- Plan, undertake and report testing on areas of key audit focus, to a high standard;
- Evaluate governance, risk and control frameworks across the organisation;
- Exercise good commercial acumen and ensure audit recommendations are balanced, sustainable and risk based;
- Undertake timely follow up of issues due to ensure that they have been actioned by management, or reported to the Audit Committee;
- Coach and support others to achieve a level of engagement with the business which promotes Internal Audit as a trusted advisor;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvement of Internal Audit's own processes and tools;
- Act as an ambassador for Internal Audit during assignments, whilst engaging with various levels of management to facilitate achievement of Internal Audit objectives;
- Develop and nurture talent to drive a high performing and achieving team;
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced Audit Manager CPA/CA qualified
- 7-10 years audit experience (including internal audit, Retail/FMCG) gained from a combination of firm experience and commercial experience gained in a complex environment.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders; and excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Flexible and adaptable self starter who has the ability to build rapport at all levels, and is committed to consistently delivering work of an exceptional standard.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to apply various problem solving techniques to complex situations
- Thrive in an environment that is ever evolving and manage conflict and demonstrate resilience in challenging situations.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an iconic FMCG brand
- Dynamic and flexible working environment
- On-site gym and undercover parking