Internal Auditor - Part Time - Flexible hours
Flexible Hours on a Part Time Basis
About Our Client
My Client repairs damaged homes for customers of Australia's premier insurers and has assisted thousands of home owners recover from damaged caused by Fire, Storm, Water and other unexpected disasters.
If successful you will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the quality management system to ensure control, compliance and appropriate levels of risk management are maintained.
The role is a part time position based on 15 hours per week but could increase in the future. Hours are flexible and can be split over 2 or more days.
- Develop and audit schedule and undertake audits of work activities
- Interpret and implement quality assurance plans and activities
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventative actions
- Support and coordinate audits conducted by external providers
- Document control
- Assist the executive team to prepare reports for the Board in relation to risk and quality activities
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have demonstrable experience in quality assurance role, knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies in QA. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have previous experience in developing and writing policies and action plans.
What's on Offer
On offer is a fantastic position where you can choose what days/hours you work with a $80,000 - $85,000 salary plus super.