Internal Communications Advisor
Temporary to permanent position
Within the mining and resources industry
About Our Client
This person will sit within a team of 4 and will be focused on delivering internal communications on behalf of the organisation. They are a highly reputable business within the mining and resources sector. My client is based out by the Perth Airport - parking is available.
- Manage internal email marketing campaigns through Mailchimp
- Develop and implement communications plans and strategies
- Manage a portfolio of internal clients to assist them with any needs including but not limited to presentations, some media responses, collateral creation such as posters, award entries, uploading content to the intranet as required
- Use Canva and InDesign for Communications collateral creation and photo editing for the intranet and website as required
- Manage intranet content through SharePoint as required
- Internal stakeholder management and engagement - will be responsible for managing a portfolio of internal clients which may include but is not limited to governance team, environment, training and learning, social clubs.
- Generating news stories for the intranet and email marketing updates and newsletters
- Occasionally will be required to produce media releases and upload to the website
- Lead Internal Communications Activities on behalf of the business
- Promote internal initiatives around Diversity and any internal updates as required
- Assist with external communications as required
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Ideally have previously worked within an internal communications focused position or have at least had exposure to internal communications as part of a larger role.
- Stakeholder management and engagement skills with staff at all levels including GM's and more
- Must have a strong copywriting ability and must be able to write confidently and quickly with accuracy
- Looking for someone who will be proactive and accountable who can flag issues before they happen
- Must have the ability to be strategic and hands on
- May be required to go on-site as required
What's on Offer
Fantastic temporary opportunity with the view to go permanent. Immediate start available.