Internal Communications Advisor
3 month immediate start role
Organisation loved and valued within the Victorian community
About Our Client
Our client is a public service that pride itself on giving its customers cutting edge and exceptional service when it is most needed. Our client is an essential and valued organisation within the Victorian community, aiming to improve the health of the community by providing service to more than six million people in over 200 thousand square kilometres.
They are seeking an experienced, strong internal communications advisor who can keep up with the fast-paced nature of the industry. Reporting directly into the Director of Communication, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about engagement and understands the importance of producing and delivering messages and campaigns to facilitate two-way dialogue between employees. We are seeking those experienced internal communications professionals who can share knowledge, facilitate innovation, engage employees and focus on problem-solving.
- Development and implementation of internal communications, as well as support change management strategies
- Develop internal communications that promote positive corporate identity and facilitate a consistent understanding of the business's objectives and values to assist with the positive engagement of employees
- Manage and delivery regular internal communications through various channels and platforms including but not limited to development of consistent key messages and content through newsletters, intranet, townhalls and other internal events
- Mange end-to-end project management of agreed internal communications projects
- Develop our client's employee intranet to ensure content is engaging, current and dynamic
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role across internal communications
- Strong writing skills
- Change management communications experience will be highly regarded
- Experience with InDesign / Photoshop, WordPress, social media platforms and EDM Campaigns will be highly regarded.
- Strong project management, communications and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intranet content management experience.
What's on Offer
- Be part of a dynamic and fast paced environment who pride themselves on their core values
- Join a highly successful and growing team who are committed to developing the highest level of internal marketing and communications initiatives for employees
- Excellent career growth opportunity