Internal Communications Executive
Work with an iconic and globally-recognised Australian brand
Join a passionate, enthusiastic and forward-thinking team
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic Australian business who are recognised across the globe. They're continually expanding their products and services, as well as their national presence. As such, they're passionate towards engaging a range of target audiences through engaging, fun, well-funded campaigns and technology.
- Report to the Communications Manager and support the Internal Communications team in delivering on employee engagement initiatives and programmes.
- Write, edit and administer ongoing tactical employee communications utilising specific and appropriate channels (across digital and traditional channels).
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of existing communication channels and identify new and creative ways to reach employees.
- Providing guidance to managers with departmental and employee communication by developing and coordinating communications plans.
- Plan and coordinate communication campaigns to support the business's projects and initiatives.
- Assist the team in keeping within budgets and maintaining up-to-date records of the financial processes associated with communications projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or any other related field.
- Has a proven track record of copy-writing for communications purposes - must be comfortable providing examples if requested.
- Ability to plan, organise and stick to deadlines.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders to achieve business outcomes.
- Experience working with digital media.
What's on Offer
- Work with an iconic and globally-recognised Australian brand
- Join a passionate, enthusiastic and forward-thinking team
- Take part in developing innovative and creative campaigns