- Newly created contract role working for a well-known utilities company.
- Helping support the business through a period of change.
About Our Client
My client is a Melbourne based water services provider that puts customers first and benefits the community. Responsible in providing drinking water, sewerage, trade waster and recycled water services to customers in Melbourne's CBD.
This newly created role exists to support the Employee Experience Manager to empower the organisations leaders to shift towards a culture that engages teams, delivers effective change and communication outcomes and partners with business stakeholders, change managers and communication channel experts.
You will be responsible for partnering with leaders and teams to provide advice, guidance and coaching on delivering effective employee communications. You will develop strategic communications that are aligned with the organisations purpose, culture and strategy.
- Advocate through partnering with the business and embed in communications and engagement activities.
- Contribute to a culture of high performance, leading by example with integrity and authenticity
- Build collaborative partnerships to enable coaching for more effective communications.
- Provide valued communication advise to support strategic priorities and alignment to achievement culture.
- Monitor and assess effectiveness of communications and engagement initiatives.
- Build positive working relationships across the organisation, working closely with key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
For your application to be successful you will be an experienced communications professional, ideally with a background and knowledge of the utilities space. You will have a collaborative work approach, capable of managing key stakeholder relationships across any level.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Communications related professional accreditation's or post-graduate qualifications.
- Sound internal consulting, collaboration and facilitation experience.
- Practical, hands-on experience of leading communication and engagement plans.
- Have a deep understanding of the critical role communication plays in culture transformation.
- Significant experience developing communications (traditional and digital) for broad and diverse internal audiences.
- Experience providing communications support for culture and engagement surveys.
What's on Offer
For you hard work and commitment to the role you will be rewarded with a competitive rate, flexible working and the opportunity to work within a complex and dynamic working environment. For the right person, this is a great opportunity to manage multiple channels, delivering key internal messages whilst the organisation navigates through an exciting change and growth period. Whilst this is a 5 month contract role, there is a high chance of the role being extended into the new year.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email your CV or click 'apply' today.