Internal Communications Officer (6 month contract)
HR based internal communications role - working on a brand new project.
Immediate start and 6 month contract.
About Our Client
My client is looking for a real 'go getter' to join the team and hit the ground running. The main purpose of the role will be to work on an HR transformation project where you will be responsible in managing the communications plan and produce electronic content and communications to the organisation.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in the communications sector as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills - there is a lot of content writing!
Key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Develop, support and promote the organisations plans and goals including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Review, develop and implement tools, guidelines, templates, policies and procedures that ensure efficient and effective internal communications
- Write/ edit content and coordinate the production, publication, placement and distribution of newsletters, intranet, digital screens and other marketing and communications collateral
- Identify opportunities to proactively promote key messages via internal communications channels and create content
- Assisting with promoting key messages and marketing campaigns as needed
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role, you will ideally have a Marketing or Business Degree with a minimum of three years' experience in a similar role ideally within healthcare. You will also have experience in developing and adhering to policies regulating internal communications and possess high levels of analytical skills with the ability to produce valid and meaningful conclusions from data.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Well-organized with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, positive-thinking, self-motivated, and a good team player
- Commitment for the 6 month duration of the role
What's on Offer
For your hard work and commitment to the role you will gain exposure working across the HR & Communications team for one of Melbourne's most high profile healthcare organisations. This can be a busy and challenging role and you will be dealing with various senior stakeholders. The role is a 6 month contract with scope to be extended early next year.