Internal Communications Specialist
Immediate Start Required
Short term contract with the opportunity to become permanent
About Our Client
My sits within the entertainment and hospitality industry and are well known on a national scale. They will sit within a team of 4 staff and will be the subject matter expert on all things internal communications for the organisation. this is an autonomous position where they will be responsible for planning and implementing internal communications strategies.
- Manage internal communications for seasonal campaigns, internal promotions, giveaways, internal initiatives, football tipping and internal events etc.
- Internal community engagement and reputation focused communications around employee engagement, corporate programs and benefits and all internal staff updates.
- They will also be responsible for managing functional communications around parking, security reminders and IT etc.
- Work closely with the Graphic Design team to generate collateral for internal communications purposes
- Work with the IT team to deliver updates on the intranet page
- Manage the staff SMS platform for those who may not have direct access to email
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Strong copy-writing skills with the ability to multitask and deliver across multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Prior internal communications experience
- Ability to hit the ground running in a communications focused position
- Minimum of 2 years experience
What's on Offer
Please apply immediately to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates will be shortlisted and presented next week for consideration.
This is a short term contract position with a strong opportunity to be extended or made permanent. This is a full-time position and part-time candidates will not be considered given the nature of the business and the role.