Healthcare Services brand
About Our Client
Healthcare Services brand who are growing at a steady pace.
- Develop and maintain a strong credible, professional working relationship with all key internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Conduct "hands on" all end to end recruitment activities such as advertising, candidate sourcing, short listing, telephone screening, interviewing, reference checks, credentialing, police and Working With Children checks and referring candidates for interview across all operational, non operational and medical teams ensuring the recruitment process flows smoothly to deliver high quality results.
- Ensure candidates receive appropriate feedback within 1-3 business days of interview.
- Attend and conduct interviews with all line managers.
- Build/maintain a professional working relationship with candidates who are progressing through the assessment to offer stage.
- Maintain candidate and employee records on the Taleo recruitment database so that all information is current and accurate in accordance with requirements for record keeping and reporting.
- Act as a role model within the business, ensuring that professional standards are maintained at all times, and policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Participate in Australasian recruitment projects and provide recruitment support across the Australasian region and to other regions as requested.
- Proactively develop and utilise alternative sourcing methodologies to reduce recruitment spend and increase talent diversity for targeted professional groups. Reduce reliance on recruitment agencies and print media spend.
- Input in a timely manner all relevant recruitment information into the Taleo database including relevant candidate information and offer details are recorded in Taleo.
- Ensure recruitment information and statistical reports are accurate and updated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to reflect current, accurate and relevant data and produced as requested by the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Healthcare & volume recruitment is preferable
- Used to a fast paced environment
- Positive, can do attitude, energetic
What's on Offer
- Part of a wider HR team
- Career growth