- Highly innovative mining technology business looking to expand globally
- Perth based opportunities with a high performing local team
About Our Client
Due to ongoing our client are looking to continue their expansion through two Business Development Manager additions to the global sales team, both based in Perth. The two openings will be responsible for African and Latin American markets. They will be responsible for the development of new customer acquisition activities in line with their overall growth strategy which is to replicate their success across APAC globally.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting, and presenting compelling business propositions.
- The ability to close clients on complex sales opportunities
- Effectively work decision makers to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of products
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Collaborate with Operations and other support teams to ensure successful implementations
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports Company revenue and profitability targets
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team on a regular basis.
- Frequent travel required
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in a complex selling environment, ideally within mining, oil & gas or other industrial markets
- Strong credibility, passion, ambition and the ability to learn
- Proven track record of success in a multi-level complex sales process
- Experience selling into any international markets essential
- Takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities - this is a developing market for the business and need someone who can capitalise and close opportunities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and build credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders such as Engineers, GM's and Site Managers
What's on Offer
- Global leading underground mining technology
- Collaborative working environment
- Growth and career progression opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package and uncapped OTE