Inventory Controller Expressions of Interest
Key roles with progressive businesses
About Our Client
Our clients work across industries, but include sectors as diverse as health care, mining & resources, warehousing and distribution and manufacturing.
With a focus on planning and accuracy, you will be:
- Assisting with demand planning and forecasting
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure availability of critical stock
- Co-ordinating cycle counts and yearly stocktakes
- Reporting and data management
- Work closely with purchasing teams to ensure supply
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an experienced materials or inventory professional with exposure to managing large or complex inventories in diverse businesses. Exposure to reporting inventory and having strong excel skills, including macros, pivot tables and vlookups will be a strong benefit.
Having experience with a range of ERP systems is ideal, SAP is preferable, but not essential.
What's on Offer
Our clients have a range of opportunities on offer, with a mix of contract and permanent opportunities. Competitive pay rates are on offer, depending on experience and the complexity of the specific opportunity.