3 Month contract with the view to go permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within their field. They are currently experiencing significant growth as the market they operate within continues to expand.
Responsibilities key to the role will include;
- Reconciliation and management of Inventory to maintain accurate stock records and provide reports for transaction movements and levels for replenishment and clearance.
- Maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and ensuring discrepancies are actioned and resolved quickly
- Provide cover and backup to the Customer Care team to ensure orders are processed to meet deadlines
- Report on any Inventory issues to Sales and Customer Service Team and provide solutions where available
- Working closely with Procurement, Logistics and Sales to determine and plan inventory requirements
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display;
- Team focused
- High level communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Previous experience in working with or managing stocks
- Proven ability in meeting deadlines and prioritising
- High level customer service
What's on Offer
Immediate start with a fantastic organisation who is focused on the development of it's people. Excellent remuneration.