- Progressive business within the automotive space
- Generous salary and bonus incentives
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a forward thinking business that specialises in the importation of automotive spare parts, accessories and apparel in both the Australian and New Zealand market. Having been established for nearly 20 years, the business specialises in handling some of the most recognised brands in the world that are at the forefront of innovative electrical hybrid technology in motorcycle and powersport industries.
- Execute timely and accurate stock projections and forecasts.
- Create and collate information to use for allocation and replenishment, and identify stock control issues
- Stock replenishment
- Trend analysis
- Drive alignment between Financial Forecast, Shipment Plan & Inventory Plans
- Setting replenishment parameters that drive our automated replenishment system
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years experience in an inventory management or supply chain focussed job, ideally within automotive or the import and distribution sectors.
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions & be a keen problem solver
- Ability to work well within a collaborative, supportive team environment as well as independently
- Strong systems experience, ideally with exposure to SAP and WMS systems
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate, a generous salary package is on offer.